Check out the new Ultra Dry Diabetic Socks from Actifi! Recommended for people with diabetes, circulatory problems, and neuropathy, the Actifi Ultra Dry Diabetic Socks will keep your feet comfortably dry all day!
If you have diabetes or other conditions, you know what a pain it can be to keep your feet dry, comfortable and healthy. That’s why Actifi created the Ultra Dry! Cushioned and engineered to remove moisture for optimum comfort and protection, you won’t believe the benefits until you try it yourself!
Actifi socks feature full-cushioned all-day comfort. With low profiles and non-irritating toe seams, they’re perfect for diabetic patients or anyone with sensitive feet. Specifically engineered to alleviate symptoms of diabetes such as sensitivity, tingling, and numbness while providing premium comfort, they feature special moisture-wicking yarns with an antibacterial, antifungal finish to keep your feet dry and protected.
Let’s take a look at the features that make up the new Ultra Dry.
Actifi Ultra Dry Diabetic Socks are recommended for people with diabetes, circulatory problems, and neuropathy. More importantly, they help keep you comfortable and dry by directing moisture away from the skin.
Additional features of the Actifi Ultra Dry:
- A high percentage of Olefin fabric means the sock stays dry all day!
- The therapeutic loose fit of the sock promotes healthy circulation without compromising comfort or functionality.
- The top band comfortably holds the sock in place without leaving any markings on the leg.
- Actifi Ultra-Dry Diabetic Socks have a non-irritating toe box for extra comfort.
- The Y-gore heel improves the fit of the sock and reduces sagging.
- Cushioning under the sole of the foot offers a cloud-like experience.
- SOLD AS A SINGLE PAIR
Try the Actifi Ultra Dry Socks today and experience happy, healthy, and comfortably dry feet! Available in a Crew, Mini Crew, and No Show.